Call Us Today: 202-787-1944
Contact Us Today For US Immigration Lawyer

Green Card: EB-3 - Frequently Asked Questions


What evidence must I provide as EB-3 ‘professional worker’?

Your petition for EB-3 ‘professional worker’ classification must be accompanied by evidence that you are a foreign national who:

  • Holds a U.S. baccalaureate degree or a foreign equivalent degree. This evidence may be in the form of an official college or university record showing the:
  • Date the baccalaureate degree was awarded
  • Area of concentration of study
  • Is a member of the professions. You must submit evidence showing that the minimum of a baccalaureate degree is required for entry into the occupation

What evidence must I provide as EB-3 ‘unskilled or other worker’?

Your petition for EB-3 professional worker classification must be accompanied by evidence that you meet any educational, training and experience, and other requirements of the Labor Certification.

How To Get A Green Card Quick

Find out the fastest way to secure a U.S Green Card!


How can I obtain an EB-3 visa?

If you want to enter the U.S. as an EB-3 worker, you must go through the following multi-step process:

  • Your prospective employer must determine if you are eligible for lawful permanent residency in the U.S.
  • Your prospective U.S. employer must complete Application for Permanent Employment Certification, Form ETA-9089, and submit it on your behalf to the Department of Labor's Employment and Training Administration(ETA).The ETA must either grant or deny the certification request
  • The USCIS must approve Form I-140, Petition for Alien Worker, filed on your behalf
  • The State Department must give you an immigrant visa number
  • If you are already in the U.S., you must apply to
    adjust to permanent resident status after a visa number becomes available
  • If you are outside the U.S., you must complete your immigrant visa processing at the U.S. Consulate
Still have questions?

Call Support

Talk to a VisaPro Attorney at 1-202-787-1944

Visit the Forums

Learn from our knowledgeable community

Yes, I would like to check my
US visa eligibility.
Immigration Lawyer Consultation: Get the Immigration Advice You Need
  • "We are extremely pleased with the prompt, quick and courteous services of VisaPro in arranging our L1 visa. The process was handled very efficiently by VisaPro [legal] professionals. VisaPro is cost effective and a company to get the job done without any follow-ups required."

    - Matrix Laboratories Inc.
  • "VisaPro prepared my case accurately and quickly forwarded them to USCIS for further approval. If you prefer peace of mind and on-time services, VisaPro is definitely a good choice."

    - Northwest Contract Services
  • "VisaPro helps take the confusion and frustration out of the visa application process. They explained each step and what was required."

    - Monona Catering

Contact me for
FREE Visa Assessment

I'm not a robot

We value your privacy.

We handled thousands of immigration matters successfully. Schedule A Consultation