Call Us Today: 202-787-1944
Contact Us Today For US Immigration Lawyer

C-2 Visa - Frequently Asked Questions


Where do I forward my C-3 visa application?

You may apply for C-3 visa in person or by mail at the American Consulate near your residence.


Can I apply for a Green Card while on C-3 visa?

No, you may not apply for a green card while on C-2 visa.

Working, Living And Studying In USA: 127 Different Visas

Insider's visa guide to working, investing or moving to U.S. for an extended period of time


What other additional or necessary information is there about C-3 visa?

  • All other applicants over the age of 16 must apply in person
  • All applicants who apply in person must schedule an appointment before going to the Embassy
  • Tourists who come under the Visa Waiver Program can travel without a visa
Still have questions?

Call Support

Talk to a VisaPro Attorney at 1-202-787-1944

Visit the Forums

Learn from our knowledgeable community

Yes, I would like to check my
US visa eligibility.
Immigration Lawyer Consultation: Get the Immigration Advice You Need
  • "We are extremely pleased with the prompt, quick and courteous services of VisaPro in arranging our L1 visa. The process was handled very efficiently by VisaPro [legal] professionals. VisaPro is cost effective and a company to get the job done without any follow-ups required."

    - Matrix Laboratories Inc.
  • "VisaPro prepared my case accurately and quickly forwarded them to USCIS for further approval. If you prefer peace of mind and on-time services, VisaPro is definitely a good choice."

    - Northwest Contract Services
  • "VisaPro helps take the confusion and frustration out of the visa application process. They explained each step and what was required."

    - Monona Catering

We handled thousands of immigration matters successfully. Schedule A Consultation