Call Us Today: 202-787-1944
Contact Us Today For US Immigration Lawyer

A-2 Visa - Frequently Asked Questions


During my last visit to the U.S., I committed a minor traffic offense; will this affect future travel to the U.S.?

A minor traffic offense will not render you ineligible to travel visa free under the Visa Waiver Program, or ineligible to apply for a visa.

However, if you have an outstanding fine, or you did not attend the court hearing, it is possible there may be a warrant out for your arrest. If this is the case you may experience problems when applying for admission into the U.S. Therefore, you should resolve the issue before traveling by either contacting the police authorities or court where you were to appear. If you do not know the address of the police authorities or court, the information is available from the internet at:

Still have questions?

Call Support

Talk to a VisaPro Attorney at 1-202-787-1944

Visit the Forums

Learn from our knowledgeable community

Yes, I would like to check my
US visa eligibility.
Immigration Lawyer Consultation: Get the Immigration Advice You Need
  • "We are extremely pleased with the prompt, quick and courteous services of VisaPro in arranging our L1 visa. The process was handled very efficiently by VisaPro [legal] professionals. VisaPro is cost effective and a company to get the job done without any follow-ups required."

    - Matrix Laboratories Inc.
  • "VisaPro prepared my case accurately and quickly forwarded them to USCIS for further approval. If you prefer peace of mind and on-time services, VisaPro is definitely a good choice."

    - Northwest Contract Services
  • "VisaPro helps take the confusion and frustration out of the visa application process. They explained each step and what was required."

    - Monona Catering

We handled thousands of immigration matters successfully. Schedule A Consultation